As I tidied up my Studio before heading off on holidays I came across a sketch of what I HAD planned for the children’s 2013 albums. It was obvious then why the pages didn’t come together as quickly as I’d hoped, I had changed the lay-out. Typical of me not to follow the sketch but I’m kinda happy with the end result.
The Gorgeous Grunge Stamp added to the “blankness” of the page, giving it some more interest I think. The punched circles proved a great way of using up retired and scraps of DSP. The thin strip of Silver Glimmer Paper adding the final umpf the page required. (You’ll see in the weeks ahead how I used up the left-overs of the glimmer paper!)