Together, we are facing unprecedented circumstances with a global pandemic impacting all aspects of how we live and work. Our greatest concern is for the Stampin’ Up! family around the world including our demonstrators, employees, customers, and suppliers. We want you to know that we are here for you. In times of uncertainty, connection is more important than ever. With that in mind, we want to share what we are doing to navigate this situation.
Supporting our demonstrators and customers is at the heart of every decision we make. We know that being able to manufacture and ship the products you order is mission critical. To that end, we have worked to ensure we are set up to maintain production and shipping. Our warehouses in all markets are open for business (at the time this email was sent). We are still manufacturing products to support our current and future catalogs.
For our employees, we have implemented a global COVID-19 plan based on guidelines and recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and local governments. We are doing our part to stop the spread of the coronavirus:
- Many employees are telecommuting, including many from Demonstrator Support
- We are practicing social distancing in a few ways:
- Employees whose jobs cannot be done outside of the office have been relocated to new workstations and are physically separated from others
- Administrative employees have been assigned building entrances, restrooms, days they can come into the office, etc.
- Our manufacturing and distribution employees are working alternating days and shifts, which allows them to work at safe distances from each other while fulfilling orders
- Employees must stay home if they are not feeling well in any way
- We have increased sanitization practices throughout our facilities and at all our workstations
These past few weeks are a reminder of just how closely we are all connected. Let’s continue to work together, encourage each other, and look for (and help others find) the positive in the world around us.